Give your dog what he naturally craves with Stella & Chewy’s Tantalizing Turkey Dinner Patties Raw Frozen Dog Food. Based on the philosophy that pets thrive on the same diet they would eat in the wild, the all-natural recipe makes it easy to feed your dog only the good stuff. Made from sustainably-sourced ingredients and raw protein, this recipe starts with cage-free poultry, organs, and bone plus 100% certified-organic fruits and vegetables—offering the benefits of a raw diet, including a healthy appetite, immune system, skin and coat, and increased stamina and vitality. And to ensure the highest quality, each batch is made with care in the USA in Stella & Chewy’s own kitchen.
- Made in small batches in Stella & Chewy's own USA kitchen with raw cage-free poultry and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Entices picky eaters and pets with decreased appetites with its irresistible, meat-based recipe.
- Appropriate balance of proteins and fats aid help with weight management for both overweight and underweight dogs.
- Added probiotics and minimally processed recipe help sensitive stomachs. No gluten, fillers, or artificial preservatives and colors.
- Natural oils and limited-ingredients offer allergy relief and contributes to eliminating itchy skin and hot spots.
Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Liver, Turkey Gizzard, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Apples, Organic Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Tocopherols (Preservative), Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
80 kcal/1.5 oz patty, 430 kcal/8 oz patty, 1,855 kcal/kg
|Body Weight||Adult Number of Patties per Day||Pregnant Number of Patties per Day|
|5 LBS||2||2 1/2|
|25 LBS||6||8 1/2|
|40 LBS||8 1/2||14|
|60 LBS||11 1/2||20|
|80 LBS||14||25 1/2|
Dinner Patties should be kept frozen until ready to use. Thaw the next day's portion in the refrigerator overnight (or for 4-6 hours) in a covered container; do not microwave. Some liquid when completely thawed is normal. Always have clean, fresh water available at mealtime.
- Days 1-3: 25% Stella & Chewy's, 75% Old Diet
- Days 4-6: 50% Stella & Chewy's, 50% Old Diet
- Days 7-9: 75% Stella & Chewy's, 25% Old Diet
- Day 10: 100% Stella & Chewy's
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy's while decreasing the amount of the other brand.