Help your dog live life comfortably with a luxury La-Z-Boy® Duke Orthopedic Sofa Bed. The perfect option for senior dogs or dogs with arthritis, the Duke Orthopedic Sofa Bed is filled with La-Z-Boy's exclusive ComfortCore® Gel which provides 5 layers of cushioning for lasting comfort and durability. For additional head and neck support, the bolsters are filled with La-Z-Boy's Comfort Select™ fiber with Never-Flat properties. The Duke Orthorpedic Sofa Bed is covered in a super-soft upholstery fabric that is designed to give a well-worn, washed down leather look that will add a touch of warmth to any room in your home. Give your dog the best in comfort for years to come with a La-Z-Boy Duke Orthopedic Sofa Bed. La-Z-Boy trademarks are used under license by Petmate.
- Sleep surface is filled with exclusive La-Z-Boy® technology, ComfortCore™ Gel which has 5 layers of cushioning with sleep-zoned technology for supreme comfort and durability
- For additional support, the bolsters are filled with La-Z-Boy's premium Comfort Select™ fill with Never-Flat properties
- Sized for medium to large sized dogs
- The perfect bed for senior pet or pets with joint, muscle, hip, or back problems
- Covered in quality, human grade upholstery that will last for years.
The La-Z-Boy Duke Orthopedic Sofa Bed caters to dogs with three different sleep styles: Side Sleepers tend to have happy-go-lucky and fiercely loyal personalities and are peaceful and comfortable with their surroundings. They sleep slightly exposed and sleep well on many types of beds: bolstered or non-bolstered. Dogs who sleep in The Sprawl position are confident and secure with themselves and their environment and tend to have independent personalities. These types of sleepers sleep very exposed and sleep well on pillows, sofas, and loungers. Dogs who sleep in The Flying Dog position tend to have playful and very active personalities and are ready to go as soon as they wake up. These dogs sleep well on pillows, orthopedic, and non-bolstered beds.