Wild pollock oil from the artict waters of Alaska Living in the pristine, icy cold waters of the Bering Sea, wild Alaskan Pollock is an excellent and sustainable natural source of fish oil rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. It is also used worldwide as the primary source for high quality white fish products.
Healthy skin, beautiful coat Grizzly Pollock Oil provides the long chain Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which typically have 7 to 10 times higher bioavailability (efficacy) than ALA from flax or other plant sources. EPA and DHA help maintain naturally healthy skin, lustrous coat, healthy joints and a sound cardiovascular system. DHA has also been shown to be very beneficial for the nervous system, eyes, and for maintaining a naturally high fertility status HIGHEST OMEGA-3/6 RATIO Grizzly Pollock Oil boasts an Omega-3/6 ratio in the range of 13 to 14—one of the highest ratios in natural fish oils. These are the only Omega-3 fatty acids that are readily accessible for your dog's or cat's metabolism.Grizzly Pet Products is dedicated to supporting your pet's long and happy life with a daily supplement that is nutritious and easy to use.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs of all life stages
- Rich flavor dogs and cats love!
- Supports general vitality!
- Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Helps keep your dog or cat's skin healthy
- Healthy skin generally results in less itching and less shedding
- Promotes healthy joints and a sound cardiovascular system
- Once opened, oil lasts 8-months if refrigerated, 4-months if not
Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil
Add wild Alaskan Pollock oil daily to your pet's food according to the weight chart below. For best results, use regularly on a long-term basis. One pump stroke equals approximately 0.12 fluid ounces / 3.5 ml.
Body Weight Pump Strokes
Up to 12.5 lbs 1/2
12.5 - 25 lbs 1
25 - 50 lbs 2
50 - 75 lbs 3
over 75 lbs 4